I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Blog Hop -- Something New


Welcome to the Clearly Digital Sunday Blog Hop!  These blog hops are the third Sunday of every month....a must see for a lazy Sunday afternoon!
Each month we will have a theme which each Design Team member is challenged to interpret any way they like. 
The theme for January is:
Something New


Now for some hopping!
We ask that you browse through each Design Team member's post and leave them an encouraging comment....short or long, they all are appreciated!
There will be a prize each month!  This month's prize is a little different, and we hope you like the change!  Each DT member is showcasing a digital image, and you could win that image!  There will be a winner from each participating DT member's blog.  
WINNER:  The winners will be randomly chosen from comments received on DT member blogs. The winners will be announced on the CDS blog Thursday, January 24th.
...........................................................
Let's go look and see what my other DT members did!
Remember, leave an encouraging comment and be entered to win our contest....the more comments, the more times you are entered!

Clearly iStamp (you're here)

Have fun hopping, my friends, and be sure to leave comments along the way!  You could be the winner of a digital image!
Thanks for hopping with us!  
Hope your day is filled with blessings and stamping galore!



8 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

How fun!!! I am off to see the hop!!

Debi said...

Wow. I just stumbled upon your blog.
Lucky for me! I love the versatility of digi stamps. And they are so easy to store. Can't wait a moment longer to begin your hop.

Edwina said...

I just finished the blog hop. How fun! I like that you are giving away a digi at each blog. I love all the cute projects. So cheerful and happy. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What I've seen so far makes me want them all. I had trouble leaving comments on Barb, Lisa, and Jersula...I'll keep trying...love their work too.

KristiDaroci said...

I am excited to hop about with you!

Gail said...

Thanks for the hop - not sure if Monday counts but I am hopping this morning! Have a wonderful day!http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Gail said...

OOPS asked for email address - sorry I put my blog
here is my email address utb01@att.net

Thank you

Donna said...

What a fun hop! Just love all the new things used by the design team. Such enablers you are! Thanks for the fun and inspiration!

drinckel (at) yahoo (dot) com